Question

Admin Office Hours for the EMEA - 13/12/2018

• 11 December 2018
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2
This thread is for the Admin Office Hours session for Thursday December 13, 2018.  Submit your questions to this thread and we'll address them during our session at 1p-3p GMT.

There is no need to register for the sessions anymore.  If you have a question, please post below or join the meeting.  I will go in order of posts below or joining the session.  Thanks!!

GoToMeeting

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/860695853

3 replies

Hi all,

I've started using Journey Orchestrator to attempt to email a tabular report that contains a tabular report for Gainsight users.

The idea is that I want to send a report to two Gainsight users, to show the status on a set of opportunities that are not yet completed.

I've created a query to build the list of users to send to, and have a tabular report to send, the issue I am having is that I am unable to see any data being pulled into the table when performing a preview.

thanks

Liam

hello,

I've created an anonymous survey for Gainsight users to create quote requests. I'd like some direction in sending notifications to Gainsight users when the survey is filled in. Ideally the email will contain answers from the survey.

thanks

Liam

Hi,

I need to prepare and upload a presentation PowerPoint file to Success Snapshots and would appreciate a run-through of this process. Should we delete all slides from our branded deck before we upload, or can we leave some in place? If so, which slides can we leave in place and how are these picked up and used when exporting? What would be your recommendation?

Thank you.

Mark