Admin Office Hours - April 27th, 2017

• 25 April 2017
  • 4 replies

This thread is for the Admin Office Hours session for Thursday April 27th, 

2017.  Submit your questions to this thread and we'll address them during our session at 11am PST / 12pm MST / 1pm CST / 2pm EST.

To register for this session, please click here.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
I'm submitting on behalf of a customer for Office Hours this week.  

End goal = send/trigger a survey to an "associated contact" on a closed CTA with a reason of Onsite Visit.  

QuestiCan we create a data space or use some other recommended method to trigger a survey to the 'associated contact' field on the CTA?  Please note there could be multiple "associated contacts" on the CTA.

Chat with you during Office Hours Thursday.   Thank you!!
I'm looking for further clarification on CoPilot Cc/Bcc capabilities. Specifically, I would like account owners/salespersons to be copied on an outreach if the outreach is being to sent one of their customers.
Badge
I’d like to be able to report on Accounts that have an opportunity coming due in the next 2 FQ (renewal date field is on the oppty object) [i]and a Business Review CTA with status = “closed automatically” within the past 180 days.  Is there a way to report these three objects (Account, CTA, and Opportunity) in Gainsight?  I tried to set this up in data spaces and wasn't able to figure it out.
Userlevel 6
Evan, Tom, and Logan -- Thanks very much for all your help on Admin Office Hours today!!