Admin Office Hours - April 26th, 2018

• 23 April 2018
  • 2 replies

This thread is for the Admin Office Hours session for Thursday April 26th, 

2018.  Submit your questions to this thread and we'll address them during our session at 11am PST / 12pm MST / 1pm CST / 2pm EST.

To register for this session, please click here.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Within the Rules Engine, I'm unclear how the Call to Action > Close CTA action can be used.

I've read this article, and experimented some within my instance, but have not yet fully realized how to implement this feature. I'm especially hung up on the "Include in Identifiers" checkbox in the "Close CTA" section, Step 6.

https://support.gainsight.com/Product_Documentation/CTAS_Tasks_and_Playbooks/Admin_Configuration/11_...
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
If you don't check the "Include in Identifiers" the Action will take the CTA ID from the "Show" values in the dataset task and compare the Type and Reason associated with the records you've pulled in from the dataset.  If they match, then it will close the CTA. If they don't, it will skip it.

If you check the "Include in Identifiers" it will use the CTA ID from the "Show" values that you're pulling from the dataset task and use that as the sole identifier and close all the CTAs pulled via the dataset.