Admin Office Hours - 9/6/18

• 5 September 2018
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2
This thread is for the Admin Office Hours session for Thursday September 6, 2018.  Submit your questions to this thread and we'll address them during our session at 11am PST / 12pm MST / 1pm CST / 2pm EST.

To register for this session, please click here.

6 replies

We are looking to create a report that tracks performance by agent. This report would need to show multiple data points, grouped by agent name and trend weekly.

This is done manually today and is used to assign a score to the agents. There are set KPI thresholds that agents are required to maintain. Currently, the manual report is colour coded and the main source for leadership to monitor their team. The manual nature of this report is undesirable and I have not been able to figure out how to assist within the GS report builder/MDA. Any direction would be appreciated! Here is a screenshot of the report:

Very basic question: When I want to add a new field, how do I know if it needs to be added to the Salesforce object or I can just add in Gainsight? I will join the office hour at 1:30 Eastern (have a conflict at 1pm). Thank you!

Sorry-- this was my first session and I didn't register in time. Is there any way I can still attend?
Userlevel 5
Badge +2
For sure!  Join this link:

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/912742885
Sorry - didn't know I had to submit my question here. I wanted to get some clarity around the reporting categories in the CTA workflow as well as a best practice when attempting to 'tag' an account to a specific project related to CTAs for reporting.
How do I subscribe to know when the next office hour thread is posted so I can list my question?