Admin Office Hours - 3/29/18

• 27 March 2018
  • 7 replies

This thread is for the Admin Office Hours session for Thursday March 29th, 

2018.  Submit your questions to this thread and we'll address them during our session at 11am PST / 12pm MST / 1pm CST / 2pm EST.

To register for this session, please click here.

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9
We are going live on Friday at athenahealth!  A few questions:

How do people obtain sign in information for Gainsight Go?  Does each person need to individually email support?  Ticket example 39752

Rule CTA-36, no changes were made to the rule, but sometimes it is successful, and sometimes it fails.  Why?

Rule failure for IP address did not get emailed to the failure address: ticket 39768
Userlevel 5
Badge +9
Additional question:

Is there a way to default the time zone when scheduling rules to eastern?
Hello -- I am trying to setup a CSQL (Customer Success Qualified Lead) rule in GS. The idea is that once a CSM identifies a lead, they would open a CTA and that CTA would autogenerate a SFDC opportunity with the appropriate fields mapped (ex: CTA name --> opportunity name, account owner --> opportunity owner, etc). I am having trouble figuring out how to setup the rule. Please help! 

If the above is too complex to review during office hours, I would like to know how to export a copy of participants in an Advanced Outreach. I can currently download a copy of respondents, but I cannot export a copy of all participants even though I can view them in a table in GS. 

Thank you!

MK
Hi -- I'm unable to register/access the session... could I get some assistance?
Userlevel 5
Badge +9
Same here, I emailed Evan.
Me as well
If anyone is still unable to still access the session use the following link to join.