Admin Office Hours - 12/6/2018

• 3 December 2018
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2
This thread is for the Admin Office Hours session for Thursday December 06, 2018.  Submit your questions to this thread and we'll address them during our session at 11am PST / 12pm MST / 1pm CST / 2pm EST.

There is no need to register for the sessions anymore.  If you have a question, please post below or join the meeting.  I will go in order of posts below or joining the session.  Thanks!!

GoToMeeting

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/912742885

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9
I want to understand how to view the results of a rule run. I recently ran a rule, and it looked like there were over 300 results, but only about 40 appeared in the cockpit (which was the amount I expected.) How can I view the rule logs and email notifications to understand what the results for the number of CTAs created?

Badge +2
I created a dashboard to show more details of what occurred with an email sent via Programs. I'm curious on some of the data in one dashboard as it doesn't seem to match the data on another dashboard. My concern is that my dashboard show customer information which I won't be able to review on a screen share with fellow Gainsight users. Am I still able to take advantage of the Office Hours, or should I go through another channel? Thank you :)

Userlevel 5
Badge +2
Absolutely come and join! If its something we need to take offline to another call, I'll let you know that day.

Badge
I calculated the current NPS score based on our CSAT survey and i'm having trouble creating a widget type of report to include in a dashboard. I tested out the rule and the calculation is correct but when I create a report based on that rule the calculation/report is incorrect.

Userlevel 6
Badge +2
Hi - I have two items.

1) In Programs, is it possible to create a CTA and tokenize an email address within the comment based on it being a specific contact type? For example, if we have a Project Manager and an Account Manager from the same Account enter a program, we want the CTA to populate the Project Manager's email address in the comment section.

2) I'm trying to test tabular reports in Email, however I'm not sure why my report won't return the expected results. Would like to review.

Two items:

1. We want to create a rule which captures the minimum transaction approval rate over an 8 hour period. The data is pushed from Redshift to Gainsight every 2 hours. Is it possible to find the minimum value over the last 8 hours?

2. We already have our higher touch customers in Gainsight. We have an initiative to be proactive with our low touch customers so plan to pull them into Gainsight next year. We want to only include customers who pay us more than a certain dollar amount. What is the best practice for loading certain segments into GS when the main attribute we're using to determine the segment changes frequently (the billing $ amount)?

Userlevel 5
Badge +9
Would love more information on setting up Gainsight Person.

Badge
Hi Chris, Looking to follow up on our discussion on the Scorecard setup utilizing average/standard deviation.

Also wanted to follow up on the email 'program' I configured, since it seems that not all contacts are syncing up when I compare it to a report with the same filters in the query.

Lastly, i have a rule that is looking to push the MAX value of a field from multiple relationships. I'm see inconsistencies in the data results where I'm getting the max from some but not others.