Admin Office Hours - 11/21/19

• 18 November 2019
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi everyone, this thread is for our Thursday Admin Office Hours session, which will be held Thursday, November 21, 2019. Submit your questions to this thread, and we'll address them during our session at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET.

There is no need to register for the sessions. If you have a question, please post below or join the meeting. I will go in order of posts below or joining the session. Thanks!

Conference Details

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/493151677

You can also dial in using your phone.

United States: +1 (872) 240-3412

Access Code: 493-151-677

5 replies

Hello, I have a question. I want to understand what is the main difference between the Data Designer tool and creating a simple Data Space? I understand that the Data Designer tool offers other automations but I don’t see a huge amount of use cases (at least in my organization) for this tool. Simple creation of Data Spaces is easier.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

-Andres.

Badge +1

Hi Spencer - we created a flag called “Opt-Out” that we’ve added to reporting as Opt-Out = false. When I click into the dashboards, I’m seeing it flagged as true. (Right now, everything is false since we haven’t exposed the field yet but it’s showing the data as if false were selected which is good at least.) I tried removing the entire container from the dashboard and re-adding but was still seeing the same.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

For timeline reporting - is it possible to see the last time line entry per account.  

Is it possible to haver a report to show accounts with NO timeline entries?

Hello,

We are struggling with Success Snapshot 2.0. Would like some tips and tricks for tokens/links, and adding reports. Some challenges we struggle with

• When adding a report into the deck, if the column has free text fields it cuts off when displayed in success snapshot 2.0
  • Previewing the deck slides in success snapshot 2.0 in the admin table is challenging, no ability to preview 
  • Overview of the choices in the tokens - where do these pull from
  • Would be great to see something built from start to finish as a demo
  • The columns/data you can add *specific to success plan data* is very limited. Today, we have the ability to add custom fields to Success plans which is great, but it doesnt seem like snapshots has the ability to extract that into the deck. 
  • We would like to display health score, measure, comments into success snapshot 2.0. 
Badge

Hello,

Not sure what I did wrong but I built a program in Journey Orchestrator called VAR Transition Survey Advanced Outreach - Day to Day. And it’s set up to power list “VAR Transition Migration survey.”

The program only deployed the email to one person but when I build a report that reflects the powerlist, I get a list of contacts.

Thanks