Admin Office Hours - 10/19/17

• 16 October 2017
  • 3 replies

This thread is for the Admin Office Hours session for Thursday October 19th, 

2017.  Submit your questions to this thread and we'll address them during our session at 11am PST / 12pm MST / 1pm CST / 2pm EST.

To register for this session, please click here.

3 replies

Badge
Thanks for scheduling! I'd like to run through using an event to set up a customer satisfaction survey advanced outreach. I'm having trouble getting the mapping to work with the event from our class homework. 
Badge
Hey, Evan - 

I thought maybe I could ask this on the call as well, but if you can answer before please do. I have rules setting a score in my scorecard 2.0 where the rule has a calculation. The calculation takes the average daily logins over the last week and compares that to the average daily logins over the last 6 months (actually 24 weeks) and sets the score based on increase or decrease from last week. We now have enough data to compare against the last 12 months and I'd like to change the calculation in that rule from 6 months (24 weeks) to 12 months (52 weeks). My question is: can I make that change in the existing rule or do I have to clone the rule and apply the change in the cloned rule? My concern is whether it will create a red bar for every client during the first week of the change?
Hello! I am joining today to look for a bit of help using Bionic rules to merge two data sets for reporting purposes. I am new to Bionic Rules and have never created one. I would appreciate some assistance. Thanks!