Admin Office Hours - 1/25/18

• 22 January 2018
  • 3 replies

This thread is for the Admin Office Hours session for Thursday January 25th, 

2018.  Submit your questions to this thread and we'll address them during our session at 11am PST / 12pm MST / 1pm CST / 2pm EST.

To register for this session, please click here.

3 replies

We just implemented Scorecards 2.0 where essentially we have three scorecards, but they overlap in terms of report out.  For instance, we have a Flagship scorecard, an ITP Scorecard and a Dual Scorecard.  The Dual contains the same measures from BOTH the Flagship and ITP scorecard (where a customer owns both prod families but we do not have an overall rollup just two group scores).  How can I get reporting for all Flagship customers with their scorecard measures and overall or group score?  or use comments in other reporting, but again it could come from either scorecard?  I feel like I need to create an MDA for each set of customers?  Not sure how to accomplish that.  I also need to take the "group" score (or overall if it is not the dual scorecard) and write those values and RYG to the account object.  HELP!
We are taking a retrospective look at our scorecards and comparing overall scores to churn events over the past 6 months.  In order to generate a report on this intersection of data we're loading key data points into MDA and building a report from that object.  We are also in a transition to scorecards 2.0 and want to compare those scores on the same report.  I'm interested in some suggestions on how to best skin this cat - building dynamic reports with data from multiple objects that live in SFDC and MDA.
Office Hours are starting now, click the link to join!