Refreshing your Community profile, notification settings and password

• 17 October 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

For many of us, especially if we’ve been participants here a long time, it’s easy to let our Community Profile go out of date. Consider this a reminder and refresher on how to take a look at give your profile and settings an update.

Also, if you want to tune your email notifications, visit your Profile > Settings for more. Previously, those email notifications were a bit tricky to find, and the Insided by Gainsight team recently made a change (thanks for your partnership and help, @anirbandutta) for easy access.

ProTip: I love profile pictures (and clearly, bow ties). Show off some personality in your picture.

Navigation to Profile, Settings and Password:

https://community.gainsight.com/settings/profile

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

You’re a model citizen, @matthew_lind !!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thank you for sharing this out @matthew_lind 🙌🏼

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Thanks @matthew_lind for highlighting the 1st level of self-service in case someone thinks the email notifications are not working as expected 

I had a thing for neckties just before pandemic hit… I’m thinking again of my current profile pic after seeing how sharp you look. :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@rho_ran_experian, check this tip on Controls for your email notifications… and yes, a nudge to maybe update your profile? :)

G’day!