Blog

Keep using your Community account when changing companies

• 30 November 2021
  • 72 replies
Keep using your Community account when changing companies
Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Changing companies? No worry.

Take your Community account (and badges) with you wherever you go.

Just email community@gainsight.com with your new email address and we’ll update your account with it.

No need to create another account, however, you may update your Profile pic and expand on your About Me section any time. :)

Photo by jan gepogi on Unsplash //

72 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Updated your profile @andorfuhrer with your new email address. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@roy.slowiak, your profile is refreshed with your new email address enjoy the GameChanger Community! :)  

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello @prithvivihari11, updated your email address.

Thanks for letting us know! 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@ralucagorbanescu, your profile is updated with your new email address so an email reset now should work. 

Pl also fill out the latest details on your profile and a good headshot so that the Community can know you better. :)  

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Thanks for contacting us @ngergov your account has been updated with your new email address. 

Happy Community-ing!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Updated your profiles with your latest email addresses @ewinglel, @diane_gordon and you’ll be able to reset password now.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@kstewart1289 your profile has been updated with your latest email address. Happy Community-ing!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@jessica_keenan_palmer, @sonamdabholkar ...l consolidated a couple of profiles you had with GameChanger into one and updated your email address to the latest and tallied your badges.

Lemme know if there are other badges which should be there but are missing on your profiles and I’ll award them. 🙂 Thanks for your engagement on the Community, and all the best for a fantastic webinar today! cc @lila_meyer 

Badge +2

Thanks @anirbandutta! It looks like I am missing a few badges - Pulse Speaker badges for the years 2019, 2020, and 2023. Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Thanks @anirbandutta! It looks like I am missing a few badges - Pulse Speaker badges for the years 2019, 2020, and 2023. Thank you!

Oh.. awesome Sonam! So good to have you here.

We started building the All About Pulse online space on this Community and the badges since last year so we have badges from 2022. Awarded the 2023 Speaker badge to you.

Also, it will be cool to learn about your sessions on the All About Pulse space… would you like to share any interesting questions you received etc? :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hey @debbie_lane … pl try a reset password and you should recieve the reset password email in your latest official email. Cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi @rho_ran_experian .. we’ve updated your email address.

Keep logging in as you do and enjoy GameChanger. 

Oh, when you get 2m, you could update your profile with all the details, profile pic etc.

Best!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi @zach_davis. I updated your email address with the latest. Happy Community-ing!

Badge +3

Hello @anirbandutta thank you for sharing this post! I’ve submitted an email recently with some changes to my community profile I’m hoping to have updated. Is it better that I share those here or is email (community@gainsight.com) still okay?

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Thanks for getting in touch @ajprince. You’re all set to rock with your current profile :)  

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hello @ibrahimijaz … Thanks for being a long time member.

I have updated your email address to your latest. Pl use this username and reset your password to login and keep using your account. Do update your profile when you get back access. :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@baconbomb … @sshroff via @gunjanm mentioned you had problems engaging with your account (Upvoting, Commenting, etc). I think I fixed it now, could you give it another try pl? 

Badge +2

@anirbandutta It looks like everything is working now! Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@anirbandutta It looks like everything is working now! Thanks

Awesome!

Thank you for confirming Spencer.

Could you pl take 5m to complete your profile with a profile pic and other details. Look forward to seeing you here :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hey @angela_domenichelli, I have updated your email address. Congrats on your new job!

You can log back in with your profile/reset password. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi @sacha… we’ve updated your new email address for your profile and you should be able to recieve the reset password email when you do so :) 

cc @kdamera 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi @pmccrudden … I’ve updated email for your profile to your latest email and now when you reset, you’ll be able to receive your Password reset email. Pl give it a try and Happy Holidays!