Blog

Keep using your Community account when changing companies

• 30 November 2021
  • 72 replies
Keep using your Community account when changing companies
Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Changing companies? No worry.

Take your Community account (and badges) with you wherever you go.

Just email community@gainsight.com with your new email address and we’ll update your account with it.

No need to create another account, however, you may update your Profile pic and expand on your About Me section any time. :)

Photo by jan gepogi on Unsplash //

72 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@edleguizamo, updated your profile with your latest email address.

Enjoying your engagement on the Pulse app… pl leave your takeaways in the Pulse area of the Community

Badge +4

Hello @anirbandutta  I submitted a request a couple weeks ago and my last day it today, hoping I can get my email changed.  Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Thanks for the nudge @jrich, updated your email address. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hello @Carapeterson … Congrats on your new role!

You do not need a new profile… continue to build your journey on your awesome profile with us, I’ve just updated your email address. :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hello @justina.petkeviciute… updated your email address to the planet email courtesy @seth for the intro. :)

Pl update the rest of the profile fields and a profile pic. Happy Community-ing! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@pope1chase updated your email to the new one. See you around on the community! 🙌🏼

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi @CharlotteK, updated your email to the new address… thanks @alizee for the headsup. ?

Congrats on being a Pulse speaker this year. Do you want to share some key talking points on the All About Pulse area for the Community to engage on, like a discussion on ssn by Alteryx Inc for e.g. 

Badge +1

Thanks @anirbandutta - glad I happened to sit next to you during Jef’s session :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Oh Jeez yes… @CharlotteK, I wasn’t paying attention to details, but hey how could I tell… need your profile pic ?

So starting from where we left off at the Tobacco Docs… 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

No re-intros, just a changelog (for your username from bradleymcg) @bradley 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Updated your profile to your latest email address @rishi 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@steokeogh I have updated your profile email

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@hardik_mota updated your email address with your latest email.

Here’s giving you control back to your profile… All the best and keep GameChanging at your new gig! :)  

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@victoria_peeker_barry, @jordan_cook … your GameChanger profiles are updated with your new email addresses. Keep enjoying the Community and a Happy New Year! :)  

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hello @miguel_rodriguez, I updated your profile with your latest email.

Pl update the rest of the details and a nice profile pic to help us know you. Have a good day!  

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi @eriklangston, your GameChanger account just got updated with your latest email; the profile fields should reflect the latest too? 🙂 Happy Community-ing! 

cc @bradybluhm 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Apologies for the delay @KMitchell, @zdsiegert, @shannon in sorting your account creds. I finally got around to do that. You should be able to continue to use these accounts. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@sebastian_klein, your email address has been updated. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi @christopher_sanderson your profile is updated with your latest email. Happy Community-ing! :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@chiggitt , this account has your latest email and badges. Thanks @sshroff 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@saltamash you’re all set on this account.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@cankney I updated your profile with your latest email address.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello @Harika Singadi updated your email address.⚡️

See you around on the community! 🙌🏽

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hello @Anil Raj Pujari,

Congrats on your new gig! We miss you but, hey you can keep using your awesome Community profile. :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hello @mdowney2, @jochle I’ve updated your email addresses to the latest.

Happy Community-ing!