Blog

Keep using your Community account when changing companies

• 30 November 2021
  • 72 replies
Keep using your Community account when changing companies
Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Changing companies? No worry.

Take your Community account (and badges) with you wherever you go.

Just email community@gainsight.com with your new email address and we’ll update your account with it.

No need to create another account, however, you may update your Profile pic and expand on your About Me section any time. :)

Photo by jan gepogi on Unsplash //

72 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@JWaldeland , @jkolle , @ad31, I updated your original accounts with your new email address (and username) so that you keep adding on top of your contributions.

And oh, congrats on the Level 3 NXT Admin certification! cc @lila_meyer 😎 

You may need to re-set your password to login, and pl update your profile with a pic & About Me, while you’re at it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@tammy_c just updated your profile with your new co. email.

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Thank you @anirbandutta !

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@pam updated your email address so that you can keep using this account.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@mikewayner , thanks for DMing me. I have updated your acc with your new email address.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Updated your emails @TMaier , @reneehouse , @AubreeSorbo 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Updated your email address @Dkirkpatrick 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@leah.myers updated your email address with the drift.com email

Badge

Happy to see this, thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@alex_legay , @kmleasure , your accounts are updated with the latest email address you shared. Happy Community browsing!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@ltsponhour I’ve updated your email address with the latest. You could update your profile to let us know you better: a profile pic, Bio, Li url? :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@liam_nicholls , your account is updated with your latest email address

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@sagan_sherlin, @emilydavis, @shalini_ranga,  I’ve updated your accounts with your current email addresses

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I love this simple process for changing Community credentials. I had been contacting Support for my changes, not realizing this avenue was available. Nice (and simple) improvement here.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Thank you @matthew_lind.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hello @meg.kitto, I updated your email address to the latest. You can update the rest of your profile, include a profile pic, Bio, etc.  :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@romihache, @Ester.Memoli, @john_apple … Updated your email addresses to the latest. Pl update your profiles to have the latest info.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hello @mpoppen,  @sarah_barnes I’ve updated your profiles with your latest emails. Pl update the rest of the details and a latest profile pic. It would be great to hear back from you. :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@jillfavro, @edgar_ramirez, @tippetts … changed the email addresses to be the latest. You can update your profile with a Bio, a profile pic, and we’ll be excited to hear from you on our Hello thread. :) 

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Thank you @anirbandutta !

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@jessica7283, @renee_burrell, @lauren_mintz, @cliff_pape, @hope_blaythorne, @woode08_, @tanya_strauss, @nils_vinje … remembered you recently and updated your email address.

Please update the rest of the profile details and upload a profile pic if you don’t have one. Hope to see you back soon. Good day! 

Badge +1

@anirbandutta Hi Anirban - I believe I submitted, could you update for me when you get a chance? Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@anirbandutta Hi Anirban - I believe I submitted, could you update for me when you get a chance? Thanks!

Oh yes… Thanks for mentioning on this thread, I’ve changed it now @acote 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@simonechen , you should be all set up too.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@chad_kocherhans, updated your email and co. to the latest. Happy Community-ing!