Gainsight Global Admins Meetup: Austin, TX: 4 Nov 2022: In Real Life!

• 25 October 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Alright, alright, alright, Central Texas Gainsight Admins. We are a mighty and growing tribe; let's meet up IRL!

• Network: Put a face and a voice with that Slack name.
  • Work: Bring your trickiest Gainsight questions, and your finest successful solutions and your good mood. This is a “laptops-open, troubleshooting, workshopping, idea-inspiring, success-sharing, solution-building, you-are-not-alone” gathering. Share your best practices, build upon your skills, or just hang out with others that share your passion. Why is it during the workday? We’re going to work…TOGETHER.
  • Plan: Help us plan future GS Admin and CSOps meetups. How can we help each other into growth and success?

Just starting in CSOps? You’re welcome here. Been at this a long time? You’re welcome here. In Customer Success but not necessarily Ops, and just want to meet cool folks? You’re welcome here. From outside of Austin? You're welcome here too, but take note that this gathering is IRL. (Though if you're from out of town, coffee is Matthew's treat.)

If you’ve got some Gainsight swag, wear it so you can spot us and we can spot you!

Date is Friday 4 November 2022, with more details in the Meetup link below:

https://www.meetup.com/global-gainsight-admin-group/events/289253831/

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@anirbandutta or @revathimenon  Would you consider moving this into the Event area?

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Thank you for hosting this...cant move Discussions to Events, unlike other areas, but We will create a mini summary ‘Event’ out of this content @matthew_lind! 🗓️

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

See, @anirbandutta , this is why I need Insided experts to help me. Thanks very much.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello @matthew_lind, we’ve got the event created for this one here⭐️
Please take a look & if there’s something you want to change up there, just let me know 🙌🏼