Blog

Gainsight 2021 Q4 Newsletter

• 24 January 2022
  • 4 replies
Gainsight 2021 Q4 Newsletter
Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hello friends 👋happy Monday!

Here’s the recap of the end of last year and what we already know.

News & Product Updates

• Last week - Gainsight acquired the very Community platform we are on, the Amsterdam based company inSided in the line of fulfilling our vision of delivering a full Net Retention Platform, inSided, Gainsight CS and Gainsight PX and the synergies that union offers to scale our purpose of CS. Learn about the acquisition here.

• Quarterly Release Plan - Gainsight recently changed it’s Release cycle from 6 weeks to quarterly.

• New changes on Community - Some changes have been offered in the landing page experience like consolidating the top menu navigation and other UX items. Let us know what you think of them. Since I started in November, I’ve met with some of you f2f or right here on the Community that’s charged me about my role working alongside you building the present and future of Customer Success 🚀 

Recently Implemented Ideas from Community

Note Templates for CSMs, by @dan_ahrens 

Capability to support the new GA4 profile by @jnoble100 

Best Practices & Solutions

Below is a sampling of solutions and best practices that were recently shared on Community:

Events and Trainings

Member Spotlight

In our tradition of recognizing engaged members I recall two specific members from personal experience during this time. The Community Thanks 🎊 

Scott Drost

@sdrostgainsightcom

Gainsight’s Mr. Go-to Man who has patiently answered our questions, and shared some very useful paths around and through some very challenging usecases thrown at him through the consistent Office US hours, one of the longest running programs on the community.

Dan Ahrens

@dan_ahrens

Dan is a superuser who breathed Customer engagement into this Community. I inherited my Community Manager toolkit from him and I can tell, his contribution behind the scenes supporting this machinery is equal to if not more than what we see on the interface. We loved him as a Community focused Gainster but even after joining Atlassian, Dan remains our friendly neighbor we have known him to be!

Community Resources

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Love the new format @anirbandutta ! Thanks for the kind words. :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Love the new format @anirbandutta ! Thanks for the kind words. :)

Thank you @dan_ahrens, carrying forward what you have set up :) 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

great summary @anirbandutta , super helpful to get caught up on all of the exciting activity happening!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

great summary @anirbandutta , super helpful to get caught up on all of the exciting activity happening!

Thank you @sarahmiracle. Glad you found value. :)