Let’s Introduce Ourselves!!

Let’s Introduce Ourselves!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hi All, Hope you all are doing well!

Most of you already know me, but I want to introduce myself and welcome new joinees to the community! I also want to encourage new users to introduce themselves here, so we can know each other better and communicate quickly.

I‘m Sai Ram and I’m the Community Manager at Gainsight, based in Hyderabad, India. I’ve worked here in a few different departments, and I’m knowledgeable with all areas of the products. I consider myself an expert on C360, Relationships, Scorecards, Cockpit and Timeline.

I’m responsible for managing Community communications and I make sure information flows fast between customers and the product team. I also monitor popular ideas from the community and help bring them to the attention of our product team. I’m also responsible for running periodic community contests.

I also spend a lot of time after work with my children, friends and on physical fitness. 

Please tell us a bit about yourself! Here’s a few questions for your consideration:

What’s your current role and where are you based?

What are you hoping to learn from the community?

What do you like to do for fun?

Oh and btw,  Complete your profile :) 

Next steps:

90 replies

Badge

Hello!

I am Mary Towle-Hilt and a Support Content Manager at DreamBox Learning. We are changing the way the world learns!

Currently, I am straddling Ops for Support and Customer Success and am very new to Gainsight. At the moment I am focused on learning the ins and outs of how we use Gainsight to promote Customer Success and analyzing our programs, email templates, and CTAs from last Back-to-School. 

Looking forward to learning more and am excited to be joining such a supportive community 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@mtowlehilt, welcome to the Community and thanks for stopping by to say Hello and share your interesting career transition story, everyone should mouseover on your profile and read your ‘About’ tab.

Pl browse through and let me know how I can help. 

Badge +2

Hello World!

I am Chee, former Senior CSM/PSM and now Lead Program Manager at Datto based in our UK office.

Working with a colleague of mine to get fully GS Admin L3 certified whilst maintaining/exploring and improving our current GS instance to provide our Success Org a better tool to work with.

Risk and Renewals processes were dominating the first half of the year for us and now moving on to other processes and hope that the community can assist with challenges we come across during our journey, in exchange I (we) will try and provide as much support as possible as well.

Fun stuff to do...guess travelling the globe is what I do for fun :)

Looking forward to exchange ideas here.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Awesome! Welcome to the community @Chee_Lam , thanks for stopping by to say hello.

Pl upload a profile pic and a Bio so that we are able to recall you better whenever we mouseover on you.

@lila_meyer, our Head of Training & Cert. would be v happy to hear that! 

Pl ask away in our Discussion sections, anything you want to know. And I 💯 agree on your idea of fun! :)  

Badge

Hi all,

I am Martin and I’m working as a Customer Success Partner (CSP) at SAP. We are currently building a tech touch team around one of our Cloud offerings. Therefore I’m looking for best practices in managing a tech touch customer base (e.g. defining certain phases and touchpoints with outreaches etc.). Looking forward to learning more.

Best regards from Berlin,

Martin

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hallo @martin.kroehner, my first Hi to someone from Berlin on this community!

V happy to meet you and excited to hear about your purpose. Pl search and ask away in this CS Best practices forum.

You have a pretty awesome community at SAP yourself that I’ve admired over the years.

@kendra_mcclanahan , @lane_h , @lila_meyer introing you here.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

CS folks in the Denver area may be interested

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Folks in Austin, Tx area… @matthew_lind is throwing a party ?

Badge +1

Hello All, 

Wow. What a robust community already. This is exceptionally good company to be keepin. I look forward to meeting many of you… virtually!

I’m currently conducting research on how I can best support people in the CS SaaS space facing the challenges below in anticipation/preparation of Pulse:

1. Scaling CS - where to find candidates, who to hire, how to train and retain
  2. Increasing funding for your CS org whether it’s established or launching
  3. Demysitifying CS and increasing internal alignment 
  4. Creating more CS champions internally besides yourself
  5. Proving the worth of customers

Whoever is open to it, I would really appreciate it if we could hop on a quick call and I could ask you a few questions. If not, no worries, and I wish you all the best.

If yes, please use the link below: https://calendly.com/eleeconsulting/research-with-liz-lee

Thank you in advance. 

- Liz Lee 

Badge

Hey folks, 

I’ve been on the community here for more than a year now. Mostly posting questions and product recommendations. But if I can be of any help to anyone out there focused on client education or product adoption, please @JPKelliher and I will do my best. 😀

Cheers

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hello All, 

Wow. What a robust community already. This is exceptionally good company to be keepin. I look forward to meeting many of you… virtually!

I’m currently conducting research on how I can best support people in the CS SaaS space facing the challenges below in anticipation/preparation of Pulse:

That is Awesome @LizLee2022 and thank you for the appreciation; yes we have some knowledge powerhouses sharing experiences, usecases on the community.

Have you taken a look at the All Pulse 2022 Tracks, may be the right spot to start, and even ask questions to the Speakers?

Also if you are in Pulse in-person these are some cool meetup opportunities All Pulse 2022 Networking 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hey folks, 

I’ve been on the community here for more than a year now. Mostly posting questions and product recommendations. But if I can be of any help to anyone out there focused on client education or product adoption, please @JPKelliher and I will do my best. 😀

That’s so awesome to hear @JPKelliher, and thanks for the 1st & second person intro 😄

Did you get a chance to share about your session under your track

Badge

Hello Gainsight Community,

My name is Jesse Wilson and I am a the Insided Community Creator/Manager, Gainsight Admin, and a Customer Success Manager at Workspot.  I get to dive deep it to most everything Gainsight and now Insided has to offer.

I am based out of Fallbrook California (Great Weather terrible taxes).

Love hiking, pickle ball, swimming and most things with my wife and two kiddos.  Spend my Sundays watching my Kansas City Chiefs.

I come from a technical training background having trained for more that 100 fortune 500 companies and spent 3 years writing all of the technical training for a large Cloud 500 company.  Love to learn, grow and help those around me do the same.  Looking forward to hearing some great ideas here!  Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hello Gainsight Community,

My name is Jesse Wilson and I am a the Insided Community Creator/Manager, Gainsight Admin, and a Customer Success Manager at Workspot.  I get to dive deep it to most everything Gainsight and now Insided has to offer.

I am based out of Fallbrook California (Great Weather terrible taxes).

Love hiking, pickle ball, swimming and most things with my wife and two kiddos.  Spend my Sundays watching my Kansas City Chiefs.

I come from a technical training background having trained for more that 100 fortune 500 companies and spent 3 years writing all of the technical training for a large Cloud 500 company.  Love to learn, grow and help those around me do the same.  Looking forward to hearing some great ideas here!  Thank you.

(Great Weather terrible taxes) ? … a Community Manager’s welcome to another, @Jesse.Wilson ??

Guess you are attending physical and me virtual, the same conference… any intriguing takeaways, Qs from the Community track, pl drop a comment and we can trade ideas

Also say hi to @Sebastian , @pawelpap , @Alistair FIeld when you are there… we can all join the convo IRL and offline. Happy #Pulse2022

Badge

@anirbandutta I am virtually attending as well.  All the great info just no Gainsight shirt or swag… I will have to make do 🙂.  Love to hear the shared ideas.  Thank you for the kind welcome.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@anirbandutta I am virtually attending as well.  All the great info just no Gainsight shirt or swag… I will have to make do 🙂.  Love to hear the shared ideas.  Thank you for the kind welcome.

aah… same boat then, only my day is ending. Do leave your thoughts on the Tracks you are attending and let’s pick it up from there. G’day! 

Hello Everyone!

My name is Andreas Doukas and recently joined my organization as a Customer Success Manager.

Over the last 13 years I have been working as a Senior Consultant on a shipping software house. 

My previous position allowed me to have daily customer interaction for various different tasks which then helped me evolve my skills and to take up the challenge for starting a new career as a CSM.

I am located at Athens, Greece and I am very excited of being part of this community.

I love swimming, free diving/spearfishing, Kickbox, off road and basketball (I am also a father of two young boys that don’t allow any free time 😂).

I really look forward learning more about GS and in general about CS.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hello @ADoukas … great to meet you and a first one from Greece!

I’d love to visit your city.

Welcome to the GameChanger Community… we have a lot of experienced people here for sure and would love to hear from you as well 🙂 This area might be a good start for you.

Hello @ADoukas … great to meet you and a first one from Greece!

I’d love to visit your city.

Welcome to the GameChanger Community… we have a lot of experienced people here for sure and would love to hear from you as well 🙂 This area might be a good start for you.

@anirbandutta great to meet you too. I was almost 90% sure that I might be the first one from Greece. If you ever visit Athens you must let me know.

Hi everyone! 👋

I’m Sarah, CS Lead at PostBeyond, by Influitive and really excited to join this community! 

A bit about me, I’m based out of Toronto, Canada, lead a wonderful group of CSMs (super grateful for my team) and am a 360 feedback nerd. 🤓

As a fairly new CS leader, I’m eager to use this community to learn more best practices for improving the maturity and efficiency of CS orgs. 

When I’m not CSing, I’m a crazy dog lady and love to go for hikes and long walks with my pup. Have a bad case of wanderlust and love to travel (have been to over 12 countries so far!) and run a fitness app for women called Harmonē in my spare time. 

Looking forward to connecting with you all! Reach out to chat all things Customer Success, movies🍿, dogs 🐶, Great British Bake Off 🎂 and travel!✈️

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@sarahbeattyPB Welcome to the community! 🙌🏼
That happy, puppy face - omggg! 😍

Hello Community! 👋🏻 

I’m Rachel, a Program Manager at OneTrust facilitating the onboarding of Gainsight PX to our Product Management team. Very new to this space, so I am excited to learn from this awesome community! 😍 

Based in Dallas, TX USA. Before that, hopped around a few of the other states, most recently Georgia 🍑 Outside of my day job, I work part-time as an unofficial live-in barista ☕️ at my folks’ home and own a growing online network-based business. 

Looking forward to connecting, gleaning, and listening to you all! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

That’s an interesting day @rkim182. Welcome to the Community! ☕️ + 📈

@harshibanka, @Sruthimalla will be v happy to meet you. 😊

Search our PX discussions area ongoing threads or pop in a new post for anything that is unclear. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello @rkim182 , Welcome to the community 🙌🏼
Excited to have you here! 

Namaste everyone! 

I am Snigdha Adiraju, a new joinee at Gainsight in the position of Customer Marketing Consultant; based out of Hyderabad, India. I will be assisting my team in Campaign Management and Reference & Advocacy. Recently, graduated with a Master's in Business Administration; I worked in various marketing roles. I hold expertise in content design and development. A manic of Designing and Market engagement. Grasp in tools like MailChimp, Canva, Photoshop, CoralDraw, InDesign, and many more to come. 
I enjoy Dancing, Painting, and engaging in lots of physical fitness. I call myself a Solivagant and a spiritual seeker.

Look forward to connecting with you all and learning more about Gainsight!