Solved

Why the Copilot outreach stops you from entering an email in the Reply to now? It used to be allowed.

• 20 April 2016
  • 4 replies

Hi There,

Before April 2016, we were able to enter an email instead of a field in the Reply to field in an Outreach. This was useful as we sends monthly emails to our customers and we don't want our account managers to be bombarded with replies back from the customers without filtering. As our team is small and don't have room to handle all communications.

Could we bring this back. 

Regards,

mei ling
icon

Best answer by sundar 20 April 2016, 09:36

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Are you not able to enter any email address in the Reply-To field? Can you post a snapshot? This was not intended.

I was able to change the address in Reply-To field in my Org 

Hi Sundar,

After you mentioned this I have gone back to add the email to my saved outreach and i was able to. But when i first saved the outreach i got the error "Invalid Email Id". I trace to the Reply to field and when i changed it to a field it let me save it. 

I seem to get the "Invalid Email id" error alot and it doesn't tell you which field it is which really frustrate you because you try all combination to make it save or sometime it all combination doesn't work. It seem like a random problem.

Mei ling
this problem seem  to have gone away. also i think it might be the email that i am entering has a trailing space at the end. Could the system just trim all white spaces as white spaces are not visible in the field and could really confuse the user.

mei ling
Userlevel 5
Gotcha! I see the root cause now. Will make sure that gets fixed.