Which JO Program Analytic improvements are most important to you?

• 30 March 2020
  • 5 replies

Hi All,

We are working on improving JO Program analytics - both individual program analytics and aggregated analytics across all program. It includes improving existing reports, adding new reports and adding better drill-down options.

What are the changes you would like to see in program analytics? What reports/ data is currently missing in the analytics?

Thanks in advance for your inputs.

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Is this for all reports (in report builder) or strictly the Analytics section of Programs?

@kelly  Analytics section of Programs

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Clarity and ability to customize. Unlike dashboards that admins create, there is no accessible source to these dashboards, there is no way to add or remove fields, or to fine tune it to the data I as a customer want to reference.

I want to be able to add/remove columns to/from the dashboard. Currently, the Email Template Performance Report shows delivery rate, open rate, click to open rate, bounced rate, and unsubscribe rate. It's not clear if the numbers are total or unique, either way I like to report on both and can’t.

Be able to access the source of the Email Template Performance Report so I can filter by other important fields such as product or customer success segment. I have several other reports that are essentially the ETPR report but less clean and less straight forward, but enable me to filter by those criteria.

Delivery rate is sort of the opposite of Bounced rate so displaying both columns is somewhat redundant. I would like to include Click Rate in addition to Click to Open Rate because those metrics tell two different methods of engagement.

CTA dashboard isn’t super relevant to me if I don’t generate any from a program, so it’s an extra space that’s empty. I should be able to remove whatever dashboards from my view aren’t relevant.

Have filtering options that are typically available in dashboards (date range, greater or less than, previous X days/month/quarter/year). The only option now is Last X Days or Custom Date Range.

Clarity and ability to customize. Unlike dashboards that admins create, there is no accessible source to these dashboards, there is no way to add or remove fields, or to fine tune it to the data I as a customer want to reference.

I want to be able to add/remove columns to/from the dashboard. Currently, the Email Template Performance Report shows delivery rate, open rate, click to open rate, bounced rate, and unsubscribe rate. It's not clear if the numbers are total or unique, either way I like to report on both and can’t.

Be able to access the source of the Email Template Performance Report so I can filter by other important fields such as product or customer success segment. I have several other reports that are essentially the ETPR report but less clean and less straight forward, but enable me to filter by those criteria.

Delivery rate is sort of the opposite of Bounced rate so displaying both columns is somewhat redundant. I would like to include Click Rate in addition to Click to Open Rate because those metrics tell two different methods of engagement.

CTA dashboard isn’t super relevant to me if I don’t generate any from a program, so it’s an extra space that’s empty. I should be able to remove whatever dashboards from my view aren’t relevant.

Have filtering options that are typically available in dashboards (date range, greater or less than, previous X days/month/quarter/year). The only option now is Last X Days or Custom Date Range.

Thanks a lot for the feedback. Very valuable.

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@All, time to share your feedback here on JO Program Analytics. Your inputs are valuable for us!