Question

What does this mean? Error occurred in action: : Data load input file does not exist.

• 12 January 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

We are getting an error in a Participant query on a program with the above code but there is not an S3 task. It goes through the query as expected, and then the action fails due to this error code. Has anyone gotten this error code and why/ how did you resolve it?

@mglarocca 

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@andreammelde Could you provide more information on your participant query? A screenshot would be helpful. Is it also possible any of the objects you are querying are populated by S3?

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@bradley here is our setup. There are no S3 tasks, but we do have an exception CSV to never send to

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@andreammelde  Without seeing the finer details of the rule, a couple of thoughts:

-It’s possible there is a formatting error with your CSV. Make sure you have all the required headers, the encoding is correct and there aren’t any issues with the file name.

​​​​​​​-On the second line there is a Salesforce API call. That could also be your issue, if the API request is firing but there’s nothing on the other end. Do you know what that is doing?

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@andreammelde did you get a chance to view the comments here? Is the issue still exists? Please let us know here so that I can help so solve this. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

The admin was using an exception csv file - but we aren’t sure why it was causing an issue. When removed, the query worked

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@andreammelde This may be a back-end issue where exclusion CSV file related issues. We need to take look at the logs. Can I create a support ticket to find root cause? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@sai_ram that would be great, thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@sai_ram that would be great, thank you!

@andreammelde I have created the ticket(#125111) for you!