Variable Surveys in JO

Related products: None

I want to send a product specific survey but use one email template with different versions and one JO program. Has anyone tried this? It seems like I can only have one survey per a Journey. Just wondering if there is a way to do this.

You can only specify one survey per Program. Your email template could have different variants with different copy but the survey would have to be the same. In the survey, you could set the question logic to branch to provide different questions depending on what participants answer.

Giving the flexibility to choose multiple surveys in in our medium-long term roadmap

I want to send a product specific survey but use one email template with different versions and one JO program. Has anyone tried this? It seems like I can only have one survey per a Journey. Just wondering if there is a way to do this.

@shannon changed this to the idea for better tracking purposes. 

I would really really love to see this - we have a use case where we would want to display certain questions for certain types of users instead of creating 2 different journeys.

Hello Everyone,

We still yet to prioritize this feature.