Solved

Tracking Surveys Sent through Copilot

Userlevel 6
Badge +5
  • Gainsight Employee: Golden Ruler
  • 318 replies
Per the documentation on Send Surveys to Dynamic Contact List Via Copilot:

"...you can schedule a follow-up outreach using the same power list. Currently, you can't create a power list for only those who did not yet respond.Similarly, you can't identify customers who clicked the Survey link in your email, but didn't complete the Survey."

Is this slated to be built into the product? It creates a hindrance when trying to do surveys and correctly target the customers.

icon

Best answer by praneet 17 May 2016, 20:24

View original

9 replies

Hi Lane,

You can build a power list on Survey Participant object, with following criteria in attached

screenshot
Userlevel 6
Badge +5
Praneet,

I'm not sure that gets us what we need. The survey we sent out was sent via Copilot. When I try to pull a power list on the Survey Participant object, I cannot get it to pull in any one. I even took the criteria down to just the Survey title and still had no on in the power list.
Hi Lane,

We have 24 hours sync cycle to get Survey opened but not responded data back to Survey Participant object from Copilot Email Logs, It should be able to fetch you records where they have opened Survey but not responded. 

Still if you are not able to fetch the data, please raise a support ticket on the same.
Userlevel 6
Badge +5
Hi Praneet,

It looks like this only works if they opened the survey. When I create a report to see what information is in the Survey Participant Object, for "Survey Opened" we are only provided with true values. For the particular survey I'm looking at, it has 30 who opened and responded, but we sent the survey to over 80 people.

What we are trying to do is easily email those who did not take the survey. But from the documentation I linked to earlier, it says this isn't possible when sending the survey through Copilot.

I would like to see the ability to send a followup (reminder) email to those who did not take the survey we sent through Copilot.
Hi Lane,

Please look into the below document and see if it helps,

https://support.gainsight.com/hc/en-us/articles/207057857#Create-a-Follow-Up-Outreachs-Power-List

We can select from outreach who have not clicked Survey link.
Userlevel 6
Badge +5
Hi Praneet, 

This still doesn't get us to where we need to be. There are times when customers click a link but don't finish the objective at the other end. These are the customers we really need to target because they were interested enough to click through, but we lost them some where when completing the survey. 

I think we would need to be able to join the email logs and survey participant tables together to get what we need.
We would like to capture the survey data from folks who started the survey but did not finish and hit submit as well.
----------------------------------------------

Steve Davis, May 24, 5:32 PM

Hi Lane,

Let me build you out a sample powerlist to see if this solves the issue.

Thanks,

Steve Davis
----------------------------------------------

Steve Davis, May 24, 5:34 PM

Chris,

Can you (or someone at WP) grant me support login access? My login for Lane has expired and I am trying to assist with this.

Thanks,

Steve Davis