Solved

Stuck on CoPilot survey mapping

• 27 April 2017
  • 5 replies

Badge
  • Shoshin
  • 314 replies
What am I doing wrong folks? I get the attached error when attempting to make an outreach for a Survey in CoPilot. My hunch is that it relates to the info I have in our Customer Info object, but I am not sure how exactly to remedy it.

Any guidance?

icon

Best answer by alex_legay 28 April 2017, 17:49

View original

5 replies

Badge
Do you have relationships in your Gainsight deployment? I find that I have to careful of how I create my collateral as we have both Account and relationship levels.
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Hi Ben,

This is something related to the configuration . Since you have selected "Associated Object" as CustomerInfo, please select "CustomerInfo" object while creating the powerlist. 

Badge
Thanks Sai. That is what I thought. Now I have the challenge of adding data to CustomerInfo as there are things I need for the powerlist that are not there.
Userlevel 5
Badge +5
Hi Ben,

I recommend not linking any object unless your use case requires this. You should be able to clone the survey and skip this mapping.

The responses will still map to the account without this option.

One example on when to use this would be if you wanted to pass a ticket number through the survey so you know which ticket a survey was for.
Badge
That was it! Thanks Alex. On to the next challenge.