Scheduling tools

Related products: None

Hello All,

I’m a new Gainsight Product Manager and I want your inputs regarding the Email scheduling tools you use today. I am looking for information about these tools, including what do you like? Is there one feature you would love to have in this tool?  Please fill in this sheet or drop me a reply.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VmBETDh7S1ATt63gxPpKrdElk5HR7zSL3WiR1mNKLxo/edit#gid=0

We currently use Calendly to schedule meetings with customers. We have multiple teams that use it for either 1:1 (CSM to Customer) or a round-robin type scheduling (onboarding team to customer). It integrates with Outlook Calendar and can be configured with preferences for meeting length, minimum length between meetings, and max number of meetings in a day. It drops an appointment on the team member calendar when the customer books and provides reminders emails to both parties. The scheduler can also have branding and required fields like phone number or subject to make sure meetings are purposeful and use the best channel for communication.

If I had my wish, I’d choose both. :)  However, our teams mainly schedule via Outlook, so I would like some sort of OOB Outlook integration.

@john_apple   @heather_hansen  thanks for your inputs,

@chethana what’s the development on this topic? i think it’s a common use case for most organizations

Hello @phoebem 

We have this in our roadmap, once this gets prioritised i will update about timelines.