Solved

Re-Send Survey to Individual

• 12 November 2015
  • 6 replies

We have a respondent that wants to re-enter her NPS.  We distributed the survey using co-pilot.  Is there a way to re-send her the survey link or would I have to include her in a new power list?
icon

Best answer by sundar 13 November 2015, 07:28

View original

6 replies

HI Andrea has the person who wants to re-enter his NPS already responded to the original survey?
Yes.  She wants to update her score
Userlevel 5
A survey once responded can't be changed. Sending another survey will record another response and average out with previous score which is not something that you want to do. 

Scott, Is there any other way you see here?
Andrea the only option here would be to delete the original survey response record.  This will allow you to resend the survey to that person.  You would need to delete both the record from the NPS Survey Response object (if it's an NPS survey) and also the record from the Survey Participant object.

Feel free to let me know if you would like me to walk you through building at the two delete queries.
That would be great.  We're sending reminder emails Monday, so I'd like to be able to include the person in that batch
Great!  Go ahead and shoot me an email and we can make sure this gets done today.

smorris@gainsight.com