Solved

Question about Journey Orchestrator Email Copy UI

• 15 August 2018
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1
Hi there,

We've set up internal Programs to email  stakeholders within the company whenever a contact responds to one of our NPS or Implementation surveys. Since Progams do not support CC'ing, we've resorted to using the Email Copy feature to help distribute and customize the recipient list.

I've noticed an odd issue in the resulting emails where it includes the name of the client contact in the To line even though they are not the . It's not a big issue but it has caused some confusion for the recipients (i.e. thinking the client contact has been included on the email).

Here's an example: 

I reached out to GS Support and it sounds like it is behaving this way we've mapped "Full Name" in the Criteria section (the email template has a token that requires this field). 

I'm curious why the Contact Name would automatically be tied to the To line? 

icon

Best answer by diane_morneau 15 August 2018, 23:59

View original

3 replies

Badge
It must be specific to surveys. I use the same with email chains. When I do, the email is addressed to the contacts defined in the Email copy line and the following line in grey at the beginning of the email identifying the customer contact:

Sent To:  email-address-of-contact; Customer: account-name

Hi Calvin,

Was this issue resolved?

Thanks

Abhishek S
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
Hi Abishek,

After talking with Support, it turns out this was happening because we had included Full Name as one of the program's criteria. Removing the mapping for Full Name seemed to correct the issue.