Solved

Past Due CTA Notifications

• 1 March 2016
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5
  • Gainsight Employee: Golden Ruler
  • 318 replies
In Copilot, there is a draft of an email for past due CTAs that should send to CSMs. I'm trying to set this up but am struggling to figure out where CTA data is stored in the databases. I thought I had written my power list correctly, but when I attempt to trial the email, it says there are no contacts. 

Any suggestions or walkthroughs on how to write the Power List?
icon

Best answer by lane_h 1 March 2016, 21:58

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5
I submitted this question and found the answer by creating a report. The confusion came because everywhere but the database I needed CTAs are CTAs. Here they are "Call To Action".

Source Object = Call To Action, Select Recipients = CSM (for us it was Account: Account Manager).

For "Which Meets the following Criteria", select:

• Due Date and the timeframe you would like to trigger for
  • Call to Action Status excludes any closed status
  • If you want this to go to CSMs, Select CSM Name not equal to null

You'll want to populate these into List Fields:

• Assignee Name
  • Call to Action Name
  • Due Date
Userlevel 6
Badge +5
When we set this up it seemed to be working. The past couple weeks, I've had CSMs reporting they are getting past due notices for CTAs that have either been closed or the due date has been pushed out. On the C360, the CTA shows as being pushed out, but if I create a report in Reports 2.0, it shows the due date is in the past for Due Date and Original Due Date. 

Any thoughts on why the Due Date might not be being updated?
Hi Lane,

While talking to Support the other day they informed me that they were looking into this still and would get back to you. When a resolution has been found I will update this post further!
Userlevel 6
Badge +5
Hi Evan, We figured it out. The one piece missing from documentation is that reoccurring CTAs, even when marked as complete, still get pulled into this. And CTAs for Success Plans in "draft" are pulled in as well. It would be great to have the documentation updated to reflect this.
Glad to hear it was worked out! I will work on making sure the documentation gets updated, appreciate the info!
Hi Lane/Evan, I am Roshan from the documentation team. Could you point me to the specific article that you referred here? Thanks!
Userlevel 6
Badge +5
Hi Roshan,

I'm not sure there is a specific place where this would appear in the documentation. I can't find the documentation on sending Past Due CTA notifications. And I'm not sure the right place for this would be in Reporting on Success Plans.