Solved

Journey Orchestrator - Help with Program

• 8 August 2019
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
We currently have a program running that sends out some value-add emails at certain time periods. Now, we'd like to add the creation of a CTA for the CSM when the email bounces so that they can address accordingly. I can't seem to figure out how to do so. Has anyone done something similar? Right now, I'm trying to use Conditional Waits, but I don't seem to have a way to indicate an email bounce. Has anyone done something similar? Also, after the last email, if it doesn't bounce, I want to end the outreach, but I don't have an option to create an End Outreach after a Conditional Wait.

icon

Best answer by john_apple 9 August 2019, 04:39

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5
We create a CTA from Rules Engine for bounced emails based of values in Email Logs object and Hard Bounced.

I suppose you could do the same in Journey Orchestrator by using a Calculated Field with the same Email Logs object filtered to match Account ID and something like Batch Name to match your Program name. Then have the Calculated Field as part of the Conditional Wait step.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
@john_apple Thanks! I'll try that, and if doesn't work, may go the Rules Engine route. Appreciate the help!