Is it possible to track individual clicks on a link?

• 15 March 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if there is any functionality to track an individual’s link clicks. To my knowledge, there are multiple services that offer link tracking, which provide information on how many times a link has been opened (and categorizes this information by city, type of device, etc.).

I’m running a campaign that sends out a link every 2-3 days. I’m wondering if it would be possible to track individuals and assess their level of engagement throughout the campaign, without having to create unique links for each individual -- i.e. is it possible to send out one link but track link clicks associated with individuals across time? 

Just to clarify, there would be no need to identify individuals in any way. We would only like to be able to measure the percentage of times that an individual clicked on the links throughout the campaign, rather than view link clicks on a URL as a whole.

Thank you so much!

Best,

Grace

5 replies

I’m sorry -- I’m realizing this might not be the appropriate forum to ask this question. However, if anyone has any leads at all, they would be so so appreciated!

Badge

Hi Grace,

Are you referring to whether you can do this within Journey Orchestrator?

If so, I would be interested to know the answer to this question!

Thanks,

Harri

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Thanks for posting to PX Community @bsafebaltimore !

Our PX Email and in-app Engagements do track hyperlink/button clicks. Look at the description for “CTA” and “Clicked” here.

Badge

@link_black is this possible in Journey Orchestrator with Email Assist? 

For example, can I use JO to track click-throughs etc?

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

@harri_carroll JO Program email templates support this link tracking option too.