Solved

Is it possible in Gainsight to send weekly messages related to CTA?

• 31 March 2020
  • 4 replies

I want to create a process where users are able to create a CTA  related to Critical Accounts. I want the ability to send a recurring reminder email to the CTA owner to provide update. This is different from the CTA due date.  How do I do that?

icon

Best answer by heather_hansen 31 March 2020, 20:06

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Is it possible to add the weekly update reminder as a task to the Playbook? That would be my first solution but if the activity is going on for several weeks that may not be feasible.

You could create a Rule to create another CTA every week so long as the CSM has an open CTA related to critical accounts. It would just need to be a simple CTA with no playbook but is a reminder to do weekly updates.

If you have Journey Orchestrator, you could set up a Program that would send an email reminder every week to CSMs if they have an open CTA that fits the type/reason that needs weekly updates.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@wmurthy  I was thinking along the same lines as @john_apple .  You could use the Last Modified Date to trigger the JO email based on whether or not the CSM has updated in X days.  

We did something similar with Customer Sentiment to remind the CSM that they should be updating frequently.  We did the first example John gave where we triggered a rule to create a CTA with a simple playbook with no tasks (to make reporting easier) if the Customer Sentiment hadn’t been modified in X days.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@wmurthy  I was thinking along the same lines as @john_apple .  You could use the Last Modified Date to trigger the JO email based on whether or not the CSM has updated in X days.  

We did something similar with Customer Sentiment to remind the CSM that they should be updating frequently.  We did the first example John gave where we triggered a rule to create a CTA with a simple playbook with no tasks (to make reporting easier) if the Customer Sentiment hadn’t been modified in X days.

Hi Watson.

The solutions provided by John and Heather are the direct and correct solutions. I hope that makes your work done and simple.

Thanks everyone for your help. I truly appreciate.