Solved

How to track/report on conversions

• 22 July 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

How are admins reporting on the success of a program (just email steps, not NPS or Survey)?

I rolled out a few programs targeting contacts with missing subscription types and need to report on how many contacts took action and subscribed after receiving the emails. These are boolean fields that were blank to bring them in but are now true - and there are calculated fields in the program tracking this value (maybe something I can use?).

I’m not very familiar yet with Data Designer but started there - and bringing in the two data sets (AO Participant activity) and Contact, the merge returns 0 results. The same datasets and merges in the Rules Engine generate results. Maybe I am going down the wrong path, but I’d like to hear how other admins track what would be a conversion?

icon

Best answer by kelly 23 October 2020, 17:49

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Could you use milestones, and then, report on those?  So, use the AO Participant log to pull the boolean field and the date sent, and then, create a milestone when that field changes post date email sent?

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

For this use-case the solution was a bit simpler, if they entered the program it’s because that value was blank. If the value is now not blank, then it is a conversion, so it was a data designer looking at JO participants and the subscription field value.