Solved

How do you export a powerlist?

• 27 December 2017
  • 6 replies

Badge
This used to be easy..... When a Powerlist was generated, the email delivered had an attached file of the Powerlist results.  Now, the email says "Results can be downloaded from Rules execution history page."  But I generated the Powerlist from CoPilot, not from a rule, so there's no record on the rules execution history page.  

Am I missing something?  How do I download the whole list?  Or do I really have to scroll through all 54 pages, 6 records at a time?
icon

Best answer by lila_meyer 28 October 2019, 22:46

View original

6 replies

Hi Leanne,

This looks like a bug. I request you to raise a support ticket for the same. 

Thanks

Abhishek S
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Hi Leanne, I've created a support ticket for this issue. Here are the ticket details . 
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
Hi Leanne,

It is this setting under Administration -> Application Setting which when turned on sends an email without attachment.

https://gainsight.zendesk.com/attachments/token/w2b5qRtaWi26blVVdMFOQpXck/?name=inline-1910685863.png

And when running a powerlist, we are getting the Execution mail saying Rule execution succeeded, it seems powerlists are using Rules Engine components and everything is working like Rules
Badge
Yup, that's exactly the problem.  Whoever wrote the code for that setting forgot to exclude the Powerlist "rules" from it. 
Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Did this ever get resolved? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @colleen_fleming this was fixed over a year ago. Are you having a new or similar problem?