Solved

How do I remove [MARKETING} that shows in the subject of the email template I create?

• 17 April 2018
  • 8 replies

How do I remove [MARKETING} that shows in the subject of the email template I create?
icon

Best answer by manmeet_dosanjh 17 April 2018, 01:35

View original

8 replies

Badge
Hi Jessica,

Could you send a screenshot of the email template?

Also, can you change the sender so it would be coming from a personal email and not the no-reply email?
Badge
Yeah you can change the From email address directly within the "Outreaches" section of CoPilot. Which is separate from where you create the email template. 

Are you using CoPilot for this or Email Assist? 

To change the subject line, you can edit directly from the email template. See screenshot.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Jessica, 

As Manmeet pointed out, these are all configurable options in the Outreach itself. There are detailed guides depending on which feature you're using:

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Jessica,

Many corporate spam filters will prefix or append a tag like [marketing] or [spam] to emails that the filter suspects might contain content of that type. This is not something that Gainsight sets, though as Manmeet mentioned, there are steps you can take to minimize the chance that the spam filter will tag your email outreaches in that way. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Hi Manmeet, I really appreciate your quick response here! Thanks! 
Badge
Of course, always happy to help. Thanks!