Discussion Question!šŸ‘‚ How far have you pushed JO?

• 31 March 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
  • Gainsight Employee: ACE
  • 548 replies

What are some of the more advanced JO Programs youā€™ve set upĀ (like loading activity to a custom object to rely on for XYZ). When have you felt like youā€™ve pushed JO to its limits so you can deliver something unexpected?

(I take zero credit for this thought -- @kellyĀ mentioned it -- but Iā€™m so curious what people have to sayĀ šŸ™‚)

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Not sure how much of pushing the limits this is, but we have a project CSM team that can be requested by an account manager to tag in on an account when needed.Ā  We created some value realization programsĀ where we remind the customer that this service is available, and provide a linkĀ to schedule a meeting with a PCSM.Ā  This link is actually an in-line survey question that once clicked then triggers a CTA for the AM to do a deep dive with the customer on the request, and then, submit the request.Ā  We went this route because we needed to be able to see the interest outside of just a reply to an email, hold people accountable for following up on the request, and grab additional information about what the need was.Ā Ā 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@dan_ahrensĀ This use case from @heather_hansenĀ sounds like what we talked about, re: ā€˜burstā€™ engagements with Pooled CSMs (inspired by Brian LaFailleā€™s strategy at Google)!

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Would love to be able to do something similar but trigger activities based onĀ someoneĀ booking a TimeTrade meeting vs a survey submission. Someday :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@kellyĀ I wonder if you could use Zapier to get the TimeTrade info into GS.Ā šŸ¤” Itā€™s really all a question of how badly you want it, I suppose šŸ˜

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Stuck this intriguing convo to the top of the JOĀ timeline

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

I donā€™t know if thatā€™s pushing it but Iā€™ve recently builtĀ (on a whim one would say)Ā a combination of JO + rules engine to send out license deactivation notices for people who are wasting the seat because they donā€™t log in, deactivating users when notice is sent, confirming deactivation by email when deactivated. Technically itā€™s not pushing JO to its limits, but itā€™s using it for something a bit different than the usual.Ā 

We also have a program (dare I say 33) that deliver personalized recommendations to customers based on their current strategy/practices. Itā€™s pushing it because JO canā€™t do that in one program and we leverage a lot of its features. Canā€™t wait to build that one in Dynamic JO as I think we might be able to make it one program instead of 33.Ā