Solved

Delete step in advanced outreach

• 14 June 2018
  • 5 replies

Badge
Hi - I need to delete a step towards the beginning of an email chain. I can't find a delete option for just that piece. Do I have to delete all of the subsequent steps and then recreate it without that step?

Thanks,

Elizabeth
icon

Best answer by dan_ahrens 14 June 2018, 19:26

View original

5 replies

Hi Elizabeth,

Unfortunately, yes at this point that is the only way. We have the roadmap for ability to delete intermittent steps.

Thanks

Abhishek S
Badge
I would love to see an enhancement for this as some of our campaigns are getting pretty complex. Starting from scratch is not fun!
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Elizabeth, what is the step that you need to delete? You should be able to either a) repurpose the step if it's an email step (assign a different template) or b) set the condition or wait in a way where it's not slowing the workflow. 
Badge
Unfortunately, It's the first email in a chain of 10. We've decided we need that one to go on a slightly different cadence so we were going to send that one first and then try and build the powerlist based on that first one being sent.
I would have appreciated the ability to add in steps without having to go in and delete all subsequent steps first and redo the whole Program. The image below shows the Program where I need to add in a certain wait period before every conditional wait. It will require me to delete all steps and add them back in with the current setup.