Solved

CoPilot Power List: Can you specify which table the "Contacts" section should pull info from?

• 21 October 2015
  • 2 replies

I had a quick question regarding the “Contacts” section in CoPilot (the section titled “[i]Which meets the additional criteria from Contacts”). Is this section only pulling from the Contacts table? Can I point it to a different table so that I can target a specific type of contact (I believe the field “Contact Buying”, which I'm trying to target for an email campaign, can be found in the Opportunity level). 

Thank you in advance for your assistance! =)

icon

Best answer by parthiban_periasami 21 October 2015, 18:37

View original

2 replies

Badge
Hi Monette DeLeon, the Contacts section pulls data only from SFDC Contact object. We can't point to different table. If the "type" is present in any other object, you can choose that Object as your Base object while creating powerlist. Or, you can create a custom field "type" in contact object and populate data in contact object. Now, you can use type field in Contact Critera section.
Thanks so much for the response! I actually believe I've encountered a bug, and have reached out to Gainsight's Support team already. Hopefully the bug will be fixed soon. Thanks again for the help! 🙂