Solved

Client Programs Features

• 28 October 2019
  • 2 replies

Hello All!

I’ve now been using Programs and Outreach for several months and wanted to provide feedback as well as check whether any of the functionality is available today. 

Programs:

Programs A/B Testing - Now that we have automated programs running based on triggers, I’d love to now optimize the program moving forward. How could we setup B variants of each email to continue improve open & click-thru rates? Is anyone doing this today?

Email template preview - I can send a preview to other addresses once an email in within a program. But I cannot do it in the template editor. I use this feature to test across mail clients (outlook vs. google). But making changes and switching back and forth from email to programs is cumbersome. 

Program Opt-Out - I plan to deliver escalation programs to customers hitting certain risk thresholds. Similar to sales sequences, it’d be great to opt a customer out once they click-thru an email or reply. And if not, then open a CTA for CSM outreach. Is it possible to programmatically remove customers from programs once they’ve taken action?

Embedded surveys - Anyone have experience using “was this email helpful” inline surveys within emails? I think this could be an excellent source of customer feedback. But currently its not available in a program format in Gainsight.

Outreach:

Suppression Lists - I currently use suppression lists against various power lists I have running. This is an excellent way to ensure customers our excluded without editing our CRM data. However, I cannot use Outreach because there’s no suppression feature. As a result, I use Programs to send one-off campaigns =(

icon

Best answer by dan_ahrens 1 November 2019, 21:24

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

You can currently embed a survey question - you just have to start as a survey model and not an email model.

Program opt out - do you mean just dropping them from a Program based on action? Have you looked at conditional waits?

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi @tim.pittman , thanks for using Journey Orchestrator! Here are some resources to help with your various use cases:

Best of luck!