Solved

Button Formatting In CoPilot Email Templates

• 5 January 2018
  • 5 replies

Badge
I'm trying to set the font-family, size, and text-decoration for my button in a CoPilot email template.  However, it doesn't appear that the changes I make in the html are being saved or applied.  Is there a way to format the button text in this way?

Changes to html:

After clicking submit:

Re-open the html editor:

The reason I want to edit this format is because when the email is received it appears as serif font and doesn't look good:

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Kate
icon

Best answer by rakesh_lingala 28 February 2020, 06:15

View original

5 replies

Badge
I should add that I have reviewed this documentation and there is no indication that the text format can be changed: https://support.gainsight.com/Product_Documentation/CoPilot_and_Automated_Email/Admin_Configuration/...
Badge
Hi there - I see this problem has been acknowledge.  Is there no work around so that I can use the button?  I'm currently having to use a formatted table with text that points to aURL but it's annoying to have to update the format of the text every time I change the link (multiple times a week). 

Thanks!
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
This is issue fixed,please let us know if you still see the issue.
Badge
No, same issue as before.  Now the button won't even change color and the font code won't save.
Badge

Hello!

Happy to announce that your request has been considered. Email Templates are enhanced with a new UI and significant performance improvements. Changes in the feature make it more user-friendly, and also allows admins to customize the email templates to provide the best email template layout that works in various email clients.

You can find the relevant information in Release Notes.

This feature is implemented in both SFDC & NXT version.

Thanks for posting!