Solved

Batch Email with Journey Orchestrator

• 22 November 2019
  • 4 replies

Badge

Can someone tell me or share the how to information on sending a batch email (one time only) to a customer?  here is what we would like to achieve:

• Email would be sent in batch to customers with a CSM assigned.  It would look like it came from a CSM.
  • Customers email addresses, would use similar to what Monthly Newsletter is using, but would need to review.

icon

Best answer by dan_ahrens 22 November 2019, 17:02

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi @amanda_neil - we have a learning path that guides you step by step, and also a Gainsight University module on this complex but powerful product feature. More info here: https://support.gainsight.com/SFDC_Edition/Journey_Orchestrator_and_Email/Programs/How_to_Configure_Programs_(Path)

Badge

@dan_ahrens  thanks for the information, are there any customers that you are aware of that have successfully completed a batch email process?  Was curious to hear from customers that have done this and been successful

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Yes, we have literally hundreds using Journey Orchestrator for batch emails. :)

I’ve asked your Gainsight CSM to help with getting you connected to one of them. 

Badge

Awesome thanks Dan, I look forward to connecting with them, I have other questions around JO.