At Mention in Journey Orchestrator Conditional CTA?

Related products: None

Has anyone had luck creating a CTA with Journey Orchestrator and dynamically @ mentioning someone in the CTA comment?

I’m trying to generate a CTA for a post support survey when a low score is given and I want it assigned to the case owner, but tag their team lead in it using a token I mapped from my participant query. So I would be using @{token} and I’m wondering if anyone’s had success with that, or if there’s a better way to get at what I’m trying?

I’ll be testing this later but wanted to see if it was possible or if there’s a better way already that I’m missing.

Hi @bradley - I don’t believe that’s supported in the workflow you’re describing. Do you often notify more than one person when a CTA is created? 

Hi @bradley - I don’t believe that’s supported in the workflow you’re describing. Do you often notify more than one person when a CTA is created? 

Currently it isn’t supported, you’re right. For some reason when I was trying this I thought it was and I was missing a step to get it to work.

As far as frequency goes, if it was possible this would be on a program that fires multiple times a day. It would likely be useful in other cases as well that I haven’t spent much time thinking about as it isn’t currently doable.

Hello @bradley 

Thanks for bringing this up. I need to work with CTA team and figure out how to make this work. i will. keep you posted  once i figure out.

Hello @bradley 

Thanks for bringing this up. I need to work with CTA team and figure out how to make this work. i will. keep you posted  once i figure out.

Thanks @chethana - could we convert this to a product request? I don’t know if there is an existing one for this.

Hello @bradley  

I have converted to product enhancement. @sai_ram is there any process on community for this? please suggest.

Hello @bradley 

Thanks @chethana - could we convert this to a product request? I don’t know if there is an existing one for this.

@bradley converted this to product request. Thanks!