Solved

Assign Account CSM in a JO CTA

• 26 March 2020
  • 8 replies

Badge

Hello all,

I am having some difficulties when creating a CTA which is part of a JO program.

I need the CTA to be assigned to each account’s CSM, yet in the default owner field I am not able to select that option, only a specific user. There is probably something I am supposed to add in the sources but I can’t figure out what that is, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Tal

icon

Best answer by spencer_engel 26 March 2020, 12:19

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi Tal, make sure you include the CSM ID in your query and that you map that CSM ID in your participant sources. If you do so, you should then see it as an option when dynamically assigning a CTA.

Badge

Hi Spencer, appreciate your comment, but have a look at the screenshot - I am pulling both CSM ID and CSM GSID as wasn’t sure which one to pull, and mapped both, and the option still isn’t showing up… Any guess as to why? 

Thanks for taking the time to respond! :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi Spencer, appreciate your comment, but have a look at the screenshot - I am pulling both CSM ID and CSM GSID as wasn’t sure which one to pull, and mapped both, and the option still isn’t showing up… Any guess as to why? 

Thanks for taking the time to respond! :)

Sure thing! Make sure that the mapping is to an “external ID” field type rather than a string. That could be the culprit.

Badge

Hi Spencer,

I tried out your suggestion because indeed it was mapped as a string rather than external ID, so I changed that, synced, but still the same result persists… Sharing a screenshot of the mapping I did.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi Spencer,

I tried out your suggestion because indeed it was mapped as a string rather than external ID, so I changed that, synced, but still the same result persists… Sharing a screenshot of the mapping I did.

@TalAmor Interesting. That should work. Are you able to make it to office hours today? They’re at 11 a.m. PT. https://community.gainsight.com/events-office-hours-8/us-admin-office-hours-thursday-session-03-26-20-11-a-m-pt-pre-session-thread-37856 

Badge

Spencer,

I’ll make sure to make it, what do I do, just post the question in the thread or what should I do?

Thanks,

Tal

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Yes, just post in that thread @TalAmor 

Badge

Thanks Spencer, will do!