Solved

Advanced Outreach - view list of recipients who opened or clicked an email

• 27 April 2018
  • 6 replies

Badge
I am unable to find the UI spot in the Advanced Outreach UI to drill down on the campaign recipients - who read an email or clicked on a link. Not for a survey, specifically for an email chain.

I can see overall stats but I cannot drill in as I was to do in Outreach. Perhaps I just don't remember where to go to to drill in.

I can write a report on the AO participants activity object but I am looking for the dynamic capability to drill in through the standard UI and export to an Excel spreadsheet.
icon

Best answer by abhishek_sivaraman 13 May 2018, 09:22

View original

6 replies

Badge
I poked around quick and can see your confusion. That data was not jumping out at me. 

Try clicking the "Analytics" icon of the AO in question when looking at the full list. Then click "Refresh" in the top right. That will update the data you are looking at. Then you should have an "Email Events" item. That should show Opens. If you click on a given day, you can see WHO opened or sent or whatever for that day. This seems to be identified by Email Address.

Does that hit on the need?
Badge
Thank you Ben for taking the time to see if you can help. 

I revisited and confirm that I do not see Email Events item on my UI. =(

My outreaches receive new participants daily or weekly. For instance, as the CSMs tick a box, the contact gets enrolled in the appropriate AO - tips, news, etc. If 50 people out of 300 opened an e.mail, I want to see a list of the 300 participants enrolled with their status, who opened and who clicked, so I can act on it. 
Userlevel 4
Badge +2
In working with Diane on this, she does have a valid point - I feel there is bit of a blind spot in the AO analytics "Click to Open" widget. It would be great if an exploded report view (that many of our other widgets offer in other areas) could be added to that widget that provided specifics on which contacts met an Open > 0 criteria (and also referenced other click metrics if possible.) 
Hi Dan and Diane,

We have two reports which shows the email analytics - Step Wise Report and Email Events which helps - 

a. Click on Advanced Outreach Analytics 

b.Navigate to Step wise report - This shows the step wise analytics

c. Click on the bar graph and you will be able to see the email analytics for that step -

Email Delivered, Opened, Not Opened , Bounced and Spammed , Unsubscribed etc. You can also filter and see by variants in the email step the stats

d. We also have the Email Events widget which Ben has mentioned earlier which shows the day wise analytics as well - 

When you click on the data elements in the grid , you get the details for who opened the emails on a particular date.

Hope this helps. Is there something else apart from this you are looking for?

Thanks

Abhishek S
Badge
I am trying to see who exactly opened the emails of the campaign and who clicked on the links. 

The above shows me overall picture, not details.
Userlevel 6
Badge +2
To Diane's point, that only shows ALL activity for all Send Email steps for ALL participants. If an AO has 3 Send Email steps, this is all aggregate. I want to know how many people opened email 1, clicked email 1, opened email 2, clicked email 2, etc. 

Mine is not even accurate. My CTOR is 20% but if I check Send Email in the Step Wise report, it indicates 0 clicks and does not match the number of emails sent.