Solved

Adding Success Snapshots to a Journey Orchestrator

Badge

We run quarterly QBR’s for all clients where we have a 3 call 3 email cadence and then send a success snapshot if we don't get a meeting scheduled. I am trying to just add the success snapshot to the last email if it makes it that far but don’t see a way to do that. I know there is an older post where there is a workaround but it seems to be an internal workaround but not for external sharing. Any insight?

icon

Best answer by dan_ahrens 20 April 2021, 02:56

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi @Jordan Filip there isn’t a way today to full automate this process end to end as you described above, but what you can do is set a CTA as the final step and assign the CSM for the account the task of exporting and sharing the Success Snapshot. You can leverage an Email Assist template to make it easy for the CSM to complete the task - “semi-automated”

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

This becomes more and more important as Digital Led success takes a forefront this year. I’d love to see this incorporated into the roadmap.

Badge

@dan_ahrens do you have any documentation or additional details available as to how we can leverage email assist to share the success snapshot in a CTA?

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@Kate You would create an email assist that has the templated copy you would want send with the success snapshot. The team member would then download the success snapshot and attach it to the email assist when sending through Gainsight.

Badge

@lane_h  makes sense- thanks for clarifying!

Badge +3

Would love to see this in the roadmap as well. We’re struggling with a digital business review and would love to see something more like this. 

Badge +3

This use-case recently came up in a conversation with one of my customers. The workaround proposed in this thread isn’t really feasible for purely digital customer segments. In most cases there is not a CSM assigned to an account in a digital segment so to have a CTA task to send the template doesn’t make sense. Do we have any roadmap plans to automatically generate a success snapshot template and send that via JO without any human intervention?

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Is there an idea associated with the thread that we can upvote?

I wanted to add our company would like to add Success Snapshot to Journey Orchestrator to automate our EBR and Health Check process. This will extremely help our digital program and Scale CSMs to deliver valuable information to our customers. 

This becomes more and more important as Digital Led success takes a forefront this year. I’d love to see this incorporated into the roadmap.

@lane_h enabling this would be a key driver for our next wave of digital capabilities. Any update on this or an idea that we could upvote? 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @martkraemer 

Thanks for the feedback.

This is in our short term roadmap. We plan to work on it very soon.