Timeline from CTA Reporting

Related products: None

Looking to do some reporting on Timeline activities associated with a CTA, and from what I can tell, it looks like I’m going to have to use Data Designer to get to what I want. 

Use Case:  Would like to be able to report on the following things:

• # of activities tied to a specific CTA (I can get this with Context ID, but I’ll have to do a Data Designer to show the CTA Name)
  • amount of time spent on a CTA based on summing the duration field on the activities associated with that CTA

Would be great to have the CTA Name associated with the Activity Timeline object so that we could do this without having to build it out.

*I don’t think this is possible today, but please feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.

@meenal_shukla would have knowledge on this I think.

@heather_hansen We are planning to add this capability in timeline filters soon. In the meantime, data designer is the way to do it.

@nitisha_rathi I appreciate it.  Thanks!

Hi Team - 

When available - I have a need for this same ask for our renewals process. 

Please share when available. 

thank you, 

Cody 

Hi Team - 

thank you, 

Cody 

@cnichols cannot say exact time, but near term road-map. 

Hi Team - 

thank you, 

Cody 

Seconding for the renewal processes. @sai_ram This wasn’t addressed with the Horizon Cockpit release by any chance was it? If so, would be great to have an update here! If not, I will continue to eagerly wait.

@bradley sorry for the delay here. I was on leave for few days and couldn’t sync with the team. I will try to get an update soon. Thanks!

Hi @heather_hansen, thanks for sharing your feedback. This is on our roadmap to add a lookup to the CTA object which’ll allow you to see the CTA Name as well while creating a report. Tentatively it’ll be available in Q3.

Hi 

Any update on this? Its been 2 years already. 

@Chirag @anirbandutta 

But what year??? :)