Survey Preview URL Link for NXT in Salesforce

Related products: None

While trying to set up an internal email for our CSMs whenever a customer responds to our NPS survey, I noticed that the the default Survey Response Page URL field is an NXT URL. We required our team to login to NXT via SFDC. As a result, the default URL is prompting users to login to NXT instead of displaying the actual survey response. This caused some confusion so we’ve removed the default URL for the time being.

It would be helpful if Programs had a response URL that was compatible with SFDC-NXT, or at least the ability to grab the survey response GSID so we could create our own dynamic URL links.  

@cmultanen Thanks for writing your request here. I am will check with the product team and get back to you.

I actually have an open ticket to investigate this as well, will post back here if there is any resolution.

I actually have an open ticket to investigate this as well, will post back here if there is any resolution.

@kelly is the ticket solved or do you need any help here? Please let us know.

@sai_ram - it was accepted as a bug, this has not been fixed.

@sai_ram - it was accepted as a bug, this has not been fixed.

@kelly could let me know the support ticket, I will check on it and get back to you. 

@sai_ram I have multiple tickets open for URLs opening to GS NXT log in screens going back >3 months as well, even though we access NXT through SFDC. No resolution.