Replace the Escalation Email in a Program with a CTA

Related products: None

I've got an AO using the Customer Satisfaction Survey model. I don't want to send an escalation email to CSMs (because that is what CTAs are for), but I do want to send them a CTA instead. I've added a Create CTA after the Respno, but there's no way to put a Conditional wait on that, so I think the way it's set up, it will wait until the participant hasn't responded after 30 days, send a CTA to the CSM, and then immediately end the outreach.

I can create a conditional wait after Respyes, but not after Respno?

I think this is possible if I use the Email Chain model, but that doesn't allow me to put a survey question in the email itself, and I'm not sure that allows me to use an Associated Object either. 

Is there anything in the works to allow more customization of the survey-related Program models?
I definitely agree on this one! Having a "Escalation Step" where you can set up an email or CTA would be a good addition.

Hi Leanne,

Thanks for sharing this use case. This is not something which is planned for the short term roadmap. I will update once we have some timeframe for the same.

Thanks

Abhishek S
Thanks Abhishek. That's disappointing.  

Another option would be to allow more customization of the Email Chain model, where CTAs are available to add, and include the ability to send an email template from that model that allows embedded survey questions.  
Hi Leanne, 

Thank you for bringing this up. I am currently working on configuring an AO to send our satisfaction survey and I think a CTA after RespNo would be very useful.