Rules Engine Filter for Set Score Measure and Scheduled Rules

Related products: None

Could we add two additional filters to the new rules engine filtering?

- Add a true-false filter for 'is scheduled' 

- When the filter for Set Score 2.0 is enabled, could we allow the user to select what measure is set? GonG has almost 100 Set Score rules and it is very hard to find what rules are setting specific measures.

Thanks!
Could we also add filtering for specific CTA Types and Reasons in the Rules Engine?
Hi Zach, 

Thanks for the suggestions. Adding "is scheduled" filter is something that can be added to the filters after assessing the feasibility.

For the filters related to scorecard, CTA's , we do not want to incorporate it within the filters that we introduced in the Rules Manager page. Those have to be thought through differently for each kind of action. Very valid suggestions though.

I will keep you updated on the same as and when we make progress.

Regards,

Jitin
I concur with Zach on the schedule piece.

I am trying to filter for a specific set of rules that load to a specific object and trying to combine them. However, I am not able to see which ones are scheduled and therefore have to open up a new page and then filter for every rule in that new page one by one to see what their schedules are.
Thanks for the feedback Wayne. I spoke to Zach over a call and have got a similar feedback. 

Although we have plans to enhance the Timeline page for all scheduling, executions related information. I will get back to you on the schedule and the smileys to be shown on the Rules Manager page when filters are applied.