Reports2.0 Export added to Config Export

Related products: None

It would be great if we had the ability to export Reports2.0 to an excel sheet (similar to current config export), showing the following from the report: Show fields, By fields, Filters, Advanced Logic.
Hey Jared, so that I understand, along with the data you want to show the config parameters in the export Excel? Which occasions do you feel it is helpful to you? thx
Thanks for the quick reply Gaurav. Yes, that is correct in the report parameters.

A customer inquired about wanting to have an export of all their reports so they had a 'back-up' during an org to org migration. The admin is coming up on an org migration in mid-January, and the admin wants to ensure that there is back-up of the reports built out in Reports2.0. They are confident that the migration will go okay, but would prefer to have a back-up of the reports if possible. I informed the admin that to my knowledge, we do not have an automated way to do this and the 'back-up' of reports would be a manual process.

I posted on the community because I do think this is an interesting use case as we currently have the ability to export reports built and have a 'snapshot' of Reports2.0 in the event that something happens where reports are modified/deleted, etc. Also, I wanted to see if there were other ideas to share with them on how to export Reports.

Does this help clarify? If not, let me know.

Thanks,