Ability to act on emails that were not sent from CoPilot

Related products: None

It would be great if all customers that were candidates for an outreach were logged in a table.  For example you could have Customer A, Customer B, and Customer C that should receive an email today.  The email for Customer A is sent and this appears in the email log table.  Customer B appears on Gainsights master reject list so it is rejected and does not appear in the email log table.  Customer C is missing a token so it also does not appear in the email log table.  The only way to know about Customer B and Customer C not being sent an email is to manually scan through every Outreach result email.  It would be great if these customers that are not emailed are also placed in the email log table with the reason why the email was not sent.  This way action could be take against those entries to notify the CSM that they need to current a customer email address or add a missing token.
This is a great idea. +1
We just figured out this week that the "Triggered On" date is cleared out for emails that are on Gainsight's master reject list.  We plan to leverage this to notify CSM's about bounces.  If you do the same make sure to check that "Created Date" is populated but "Triggered On" is empty.

Hopefully, Gainsight can figure out how to notify the CSM if a token is missing from an email so that the CSM can enter the required key information for the email to be sent successfully.
We spend about 1 hour each day going to Outreach results manually sending notifications to CSM when an email bounces or when tokens are missing in a communication.  Is this something that is on the Gainsight radar???  We would love to automate this and save 1 hour each day.

P.S. The approach to leverage "Triggered On" didn't work because there were other cases where it was blank where we didn't want to notify CSM.
Hi Jeff - I don't know if this would help, but we have a dashboard with helpful stats for our CSMs. One of these is a 'Bounced' email report. That gives them a heads-up that an email address may be outdated or the contact may have moved on. CSMs do have to go look at the report so I'm sure not everyone is being proactive, but they are motivated to make sure their contacts are getting helpful information so it's been pretty popular.

Hi Elizabeth - What table is the report using?

If it is using Email Logs or Email Raw Events then you wouldn't see the emails that Gainsight doesn't try to send because it is on their master blacklist from bouncing at another customer (or a bad domain, etc.).  These exclusions do not get written to any customer accessible table so CSMs would only get some of the bounces showing on the report.
Now I get it - Thanks for clarifying, Jeffrey. Good to know.

I'm using the Email Logs report.