PX Engagement Editor: Unify the modes and favor contextual engagement building

Related products: PX Engagements

I come to PX from six months of working with HelpHero and more years of peaking at WalkMe. In both of those places, I saw a different stance in the tour/walk-thru/engagement editors.

I'd like to encourage PX to build toward incorporating these three modes: 1. out-of and 2. in-app editing and 3. in-app preview modes into a more unified mode, with your customer's web application at the core. That application is the context to rule all contexts (well, your customer's customer's workplace workflows are probably the only more essential context--but more abstract and less accessible than your customer's applications).

So, this is not a feature request, but a vision request. You can help my users by my helping me keep closer contact to the point on the ground, in my application, where my user needs me.

I'm looking forward to learning much more, but happy in the meantime to share an impression that benefits from PX inexperience (as I have not yet gotten used to being this removed from my product while building walk throughs.)

Thank you for the forum!

Hi Mike, thanks for your feedback.

For your following points:

1. out-of and 2. in-app editing and 3. in-app preview modes into a more unified mode, with your customer's web application at the core

We do have all 3 options available in PX currently. PX and NI will be scheduling a call sometime in the next couple of weeks as part of the on-boarding process to walk your team through in details on how to create engagements. Please do sync up with Jessica and join the call. Happy to answer your other questions on the call and see if there are any gaps in what you are looking for in your use case and what we currently have.

Meanwhile, you may refer to point 7 onwards on this doc: https://docs.aptrinsic.com/user-engagements/how-to-build-gainsight-px-in-app-guide-engagement

Please let me know if this answers your questions.

Hey Harshi, I will enjoy meeting up! Jessica knows I'm looking for a call.

In regards to what I notice for PX engagement development, yes, we have all three options in PX, but it would be great if they were merged into a single more unified development model. I'd be glad to try explaining the opportunity there and how it could make a difference.

@mikewohlwend certainly! looking forward to talking to you soon! would love to understand more about "single more unified development model", you inputs will be valuable to our team.

No StatusImplemented