Have you ever needed to make a minor update to an engagement but were locked out because it was active? And then you go to pause the engagement to make the quick edit, but again, blocked because the engagement is also housed in a K-Bot library.
It would be really great if we could make an update on the fly without having to:
- Start on the engagement you notice has a spelling error
- Find the Right K-Bot where the engagement might be housed (there is no way to know without looking through each K-Bot)
- Find and remove the engagement
- Go back to the engagement launcher and pause it
- Go to the engagement editor and make the update to word or phrase
- Go back to the engagement launcher and launch it
- Go back to the K-Bot and find the engagement again (BTW it is no longer in the same order as it was when you removed it, so you will need to search through every engagement available to every K-Bot.)
- Add it back to the Bot.
- Re-order it in your K-Bot Menu and/or assign it to a Category.
- Save the K-Bot
Recommendation: Allow for an engagement to be paused and edited while simply “hiding” it in the K-Bot. Once it is launched again, everything returns to as it once was. This “hide” mode is already identifiable in the K-Bot as the engagement shows as Paused. But a “hide” mode would allow one to maintain the structure of the K-Bot while making an update to the engagement itself.
This would be immensely helpful for minor edits, replacing graphics, updating release notes, adding/editing translations, etc.